Monday, January 18, 2010

Index Of Gals Panic Gay Guys And Gals A Survey?

Gay Guys and Gals a survey? - index of gals panic

Check out his right hand and compare the length of the index finger on the ring finger, that I am an unscientific poll to see whether gay (guys, the standard finger heterosexual women, the length of the index equal to or slightly longer than the ring finger) and if he gay girl fingers into the man (index shorter than ring finger), and while some gay guys a model of hyper-masculine finger (index have signifigantly shorter than the ring finger)-BTW, I'm going to a woman's right finger, and I am a Gay men.

4 comments:

appalach... said...

My right ring finger is about 1 / 3 "longer than the right index finger. (Gay)

demon_27... said...

haha, both of my index finger is shorter than my ring :-( and I'm not sure it means I am now? "Oh no, I'm not gay.

Mr. D aka David said...

I think I'm hyper-masculine hands then. Curiously, some things good for the artistic details.

ҡʏʟɛ - ❄ said...

Yes, my ring finger is about 0.5 inches longer than my index finger. My left hand are the same. I'm gay.

Post a Comment