Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alpine Subwoofer For Honda Pilot Alpine Setup Help?

Alpine setup help? - alpine subwoofer for honda pilot

I have a V6 ....... 98 Sedon Honda Accord
I have Alpine CDA-9883 HU
EQS746 Clarion - Clarion Rotary 7-band equalizer (no idea about this)
6x9 Three-Way 250 watts each in the back (of the Alps
The facade is achieved anything yet (in the direction of the Alps)
SUB Alpine SWR-1042D - Alpine 10 "Type R 1500W Dual 4-Ohm ... think for two, maybe ..
AMP is where I lost ...
should have two amplifiers, which type should I expect?
Capacitors have two if I have two amps to get? Which is good.
Get off a Optima Yellow Top Battery
What type of cables can I expect?

3 comments:

Mike S said...

You should get 2 A, one for speakers and a subwoofer, and only replaced a capacitor, unless, U 2, but this is really more wiring. Optima yellow are great, but really does not take into account capacitors.

ct_thebu... said...

i wouldnt get capacitors. Only equipment that resistance to all compounds, which are complemented added. Instead, spend money on producing something that is energy. such as batteries. I have 3 batteries, and I will add 2 below. without blankets, and my system works very well.

tinker s said...

You should check with 2-ohm woofer

Post a Comment