Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Irregular Heartbeat Blood Pressure Cuff Heart Beat Versus Anxiety Connection ?? What Would You Think ?

Heart Beat Versus Anxiety Connection ?? What would you think ? - irregular heartbeat blood pressure cuff

Try to keep it brief.

Healthy, athletic 31-year-old Non smoking / drinking Guy was with anxiety and panic disorder diagnosed.

During the summer months, as many who suffer from anxiety, I became obsessed with my heartbeat.

I bought an Omron blood pressure cuff that detects and irregular heartbeat.

While my blood is always good, I was obsessed with beating heart of the "irregular" icons on the device.

I took my BP 40-60 times per day.

This ..... Maybe I could get the irregular symbol 2 or 3 times, 40-60 readings.

I could have 2 different Cadiologist heart problems .....

But .... up ..... Always get an "irregular" symbol MAMachine for every 20-30 times I take my blood pressure.

Know to my question: I), that is my machine correctly B) Do you think if someone took 60 measurements per day .... pobably also receive an "irregular" reading from time to time?

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

ally1020... said...

Those who had panic / anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder. Ask your doctor, you refer to a psychotherapist

Post a Comment