Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Make A Dispenser For Whippets Does Anyone Have A Good Donut Recipe That I Can Use A Donut Dispenser To Make?

Does anyone have a good donut recipe that I can use a donut dispenser to make? - how to make a dispenser for whippets

I have a provider of dough, give some time ago and never used. I did a commercial for Matic Donut or on YouTube and have an uncontrollable urge to make donuts fresh, but all the recipes I need the use of donuts. Has anyone a kind of recipe for the dough?

3 comments:

roxanne k said...

Off My Box Popeil Donut Maker (since 1975) is the recipe I use for making donuts:

Vanilla Donuts

2 1 / 4 cups flour
2 v. tea baking powder
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 4 c. Tea grated nutmeg
1 tablespoon butter, soft
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 / 4 cup milk
Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl,
softened butter. Eggs, vanilla and
Milk. Mix about 1 / 2 minutes. Put the dough in your
Donut Maker and fry in butter, 2 inches
to 365 degrees.
Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

Miz Lamb said...

You can use any good tortilla recipe, just get thicker, less fluid shaped so that when they dropped in hot oil.

You can use any cake mix or use for this recipe. I like the mix of Lady Baltimore Cake Donuts. However, the spice cakes are also very good.

Or you can go to a place like http://www.recipezaar.com donut recipe and a recipe for a regular cake.

Jessica D said...

My kids love it Biscuter can use to use a pastry cutter or a small Apple corer to punch out holes, then just fry, drain on kitchen paper, then you can roll or dip in powdered sugar or chocolate, add spinkler,

Post a Comment