Friday, February 19, 2010

Coconut Oil Gives Me Gas Why The Things I Try For My Digestion Problem Become Ineffective After Sometime?

Why the things I try for my digestion problem become ineffective after sometime? - coconut oil gives me gas

I am 48 years old. I am constantly constipated, even though I eat lots of salad. I can not eat fruit at work b / c fruit gives me a lot of gas, I tried to see was for a few months later, she had ceased to work well, I mean, I take two tablets work. Then I began to Colon Health, it was great for a few months, then work stopped. Perhaps I should have doubled? A friend told me to take virgin coconut oil that is used for the great work, then stops and I have the duplication. I fear that if I doubled the size of all things, after a few months, I have to raise, and then what? Why Air X is not good for me?

1 comment:

Doctor J said...

Hello Lucy. All these applications are not only the handling of their symptoms - help for a while, but then ....

You need to find and correct the cause of your problem.

Some general possibilities are:

1) celiac disease (most documents, the diarrhea is associated with the CD, but constipation is often the only reference to this common problem!)

2) Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth

3) food allergies / intolerances

You can search for a health professional (doctor, medical practitioners, certified clinical nutritionist - CCN, a chiropractor, etc.), with patients to find work and the cause of the symptoms as you correctly.

Best wishes and good luck.

Post a Comment