Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wedding Program Thank You To Family Wording For Wedding Program?

Wording for wedding program? - wedding program thank you to family

My friend and I are grateful that our families at the beginning of our wedding program. It looks like this now:
The mother of the bride:
Mother's husband:
Grandparents of the bride:
The grandfather of the groom:

That's good, but I know the family that made me into their house eight years ago and has played an important role in my life. They are related in any way with me. How can I add? (It is Dan and Carol.)
Also on the program of the procession, I said:
Bride accompanied by Dan Smith.
Is this the right way to observe that?

Any help is greatly appreciated ... The wedding is in less than three weeks.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment