Sunday, December 6, 2009

Archery For Windows Mobile 6 Do I Have OCD?

Do I have OCD? - archery for windows mobile 6

Well, I thought I had OCD, but I'm not quite sure. Like every night before going to bed, they must ensure that all the drawers are closed, press the Blu-tac on my calendar and pictures of the other wall 3 times, then music, then press my medal in archery, my career Toy Fox show 4 times and saw a picture of someone re-open the curtain, 8 breaths with two windows, and 8 with 1 window open, breathing the curtains, turn off the light to go for a drink two sips of cold water, toilets, turn on the landing light (the change must be a way to especially if I'm not going to go out and do what it is) to close the door to the bed to take my inhaler, turn light Clock 8 times and then sleep.
I can not sleep if i dont.

1 comment:

no qf said...

That seems like me. But really, you get professional advice for you to receive the treatment. Time (if not already done so) the ritual behavior interferes with the normal operation and can be very obstructive.

Post a Comment